Bell Attendant Resume Example
Here is the Bell Attendant Resume example:
1062 Laguna Seca Loop
Brea, CA 92821
Job Objective To obtain a Bell Attendant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable Hotel experience and working as a Bell Person
- Ability to drive manual and automatic vehicles
- Strong physical capabilities
- Ability to remove luggage from guest rooms upon check out
- Profound ability to multi-task and work well in a team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Bell Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Destination Hotels & Resorts, Inc., Brea, CA
- Approached the guests needing assistance in a proactive manner.
- Delivered luggage to the guest rooms.
- Booked tours and assisted guest with general information when Concierge was not available.
- Assisted in communicating specific guest requests accurately to all relevant departments.
- Delivered newspapers and Overnight Shoes to all guest rooms.
Bell Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Hyatt Hotel and Resorts, Brea, CA
- Assisted guests with luggage to their rooms promptly as checked in and checked out.
- Promoted all hotel functions and facilities.
- Removed trash and other wastes from lobby area.
- Served as valet parking attendant as needed.
- Checked laundry and dry cleaning in and delivered it to the room.
- Delivered all provisions to guests’ rooms.
Associate Degree in Hospitality Service, Northern Kentucky University, Kentucky, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated