Assistant Hotel Manager Resume Example
Here is the Assistant Hotel Manager Resume example:
4100 Duke Lane
Wayne, NJ 7477
Job Objective Seeking a position with company in which to exercise my experience and training as an Assistant Hotel Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing work for front desk agents and providing optimal levels of customer services
- Proficient with Microsoft applications and LMS system
- Remarkable ability to perform basic math in hotel management
- Outstanding ability to identify problems and design resolution
- Skilled to obtain an alcohol awareness card
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Exceptional ability to provide optimal customer services
Assistant Hotel Manager
The Pfister Hotel, Wayne, NJ
October 2008 – Present
- Oversaw efficient working of all Front Desk related activities and ensured proper workflow.
- Supervised working of Hotel Supervisor and Front Desk employees.
- Prepared required paperwork and provided reports to department.
- Monitored employee performance, performed appraisals according to company policies.
- Trained all new employees in following proper hotel procedures.
- Coordinated with hotel manager and collated all payroll information.
- Ensured compliance to all department policies and procedures.
- Maintained an inventory of supplies and forms for front desk.
Front Desk Clerk
MGM Resorts, Wayne, NJ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed customer requirements and ensured timely completion of all needs.
- Maintained optimal customer relations and coordinated for same.
- Monitored customer checks in and evaluated all registration of employees.
- Administered all wake up call requests and ensured completion.
- Managed guest faxes and distributed it accordingly.
- Facilitated in all customer check outs.
Hotel Guest Services Agent
South Beach Hotel, Wayne, NJ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered processes for all customer payments according to policies and procedures.
- Maintained knowledge of all player choice programs and assisted members.
- Prepared daily credit reports and credit limit reports.
- Ensured compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Assisted in guest reservations through phone and fax.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management
Centre College, Danville, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated