Cruise Attendant Resume Example
Here is the Cruise Attendant Resume example:
2607 N Val Vista Rd
Bessemer, AL 35020
Job Objective Seeking a Cruise Attendant position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in the travel and cruise industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Remarkable ability to handle cruise bar
- Outstanding ability to clean and service cruise bar materials
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
Cruise Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Mike Ball Dive Expeditions, Bessemer, AL
- Ensured proper functioning of cruise bar.
- Assisted chef in preparing meals.
- Performed daily cleaning and servicing of cabins.
- Appeared and presented dining and lounge areas.
- Assisted in ensuring efficient operation of cruise.
Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism, Loma Linda University, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated