Bank Greeter Resume Example
Here is the Bank Greeter Resume example:
952 Leisure Lane
Goleta, CA 93117
Job Objective Seeking a Bank Greeter position utilizing my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in handling cash and providing optimal customer service
- Thorough knowledge of financial products and banking processes
- Exceptional knowledge of operating office equipments
- Ability to coordinate with employees and customers efficiently
- Ability to achieve every sales objectives within banking environment
- Solid understanding of performing basic math in everyday functions
Tallahassee State Bank, Goleta, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted every walk-in customers and if required directed to appropriate counter.
- Administered wait time of branch area and coordinated with customers to track service indicator.
- Provided customers with education to assist in usage of bank’s other channels of delivery.
- Maintained and provided update to various operational activities of bank.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with various departments.
- Performed negotiation and designed agreements with customers and any other parties involved.
First Citizens Bank, Goleta, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assisted customers to complete application forms of customers.
- Provided education to bank customers and assisted in utilization of electronic banking services.
- Ensured compliance to banking and federal regulations.
- Administered everyday activities and ensured balancing of cash drawer.
- Coordinated with customers and assisted to complete application forms.
- Provided assistance to customers to utilize electronic banking services.
Associate Degree in English
Northwest Mississippi Community College, Senatobia, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated