Airport Greeter Resume Example
Here is the Airport Greeter Resume example:
1374 Robinson Lane
Columbus, OH 43201
Job Objective A talented Airport Greeter with great skills and experience looking for a job in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in greeting staff members at airport
- Sound knowledge of airline industry and its working
- Profound knowledge of FAA rules and regulation
- Ability to analyse guest requirements and provide services accordingly
- Ability to prepare reports on issues and forecast potential issues
- Proficient in handling Odyssey system
National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car, Columbus, OH
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with drivers and services and ensure appropriate supply of vehicles.
- Greeted every member coming to the facility through the bus.
- Assisted customers with directions to exit booth and provide local directions if necessary.
- Monitored questions from members and provided answer for every concern.
- Ensured resolution of any customer service issues and provided information.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with airline desk staff and custom personnel.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Columbus, OH
May 2009 – July 2012
- Ensured compliance to safety regulations and laws to maintain safety of passenger.
- Performed tests on vehicle equipments to ensure smooth functioning.
- Managed communication with dispatchers through telephone and radio and exchanged information.
- Maintained knowledge of assigned flights and ensured timely arrival of customers.
- Greeted high profile executives coming to the airport as per required protocol.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with other greeters.
Associate Degree in Hospitality
Baltimore City Community College, Baltimore, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated