8700 Centreville Rd
Las Vegas, NM 87701
Objective To obtain the position as Hotel Administrative Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to schedule travel arrangements and calendar management
- Ability to answer department phones, car and hotel scheduling
- Ability to process letters, proposals and contracts in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality and security of sensitive information
- Proficient with Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Word and Microsoft Access
- Excellent telephonic manners
Hotel Administrative Assistant
Waikiki Hotel, Las Vegas, NM.
August 2005 to till date
- Analyzed and scanned employee records, correspondence and answered phones.
- Updated records, files, reservations and answered inquiries from guests.
- Handled incoming and outgoing mail, including date stamping and distributing incoming mail.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management
University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL.