317 Edgewood Ave
Somerset, NJ 08873
Job Objective To obtain a Clinical Trial Associate position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Remarkable experience in clinical trial monitoring
In-depth knowledge of Clinical Practices, Design Controls, Harmonized Standards, ICH Guidelines
Good understanding of clinical trial methodology and extensive knowledge in GCP and ICH
Proficient with Clinical Trial Management Systems
Profound ability to identify potential issues with the study design and implementation plan
Good interpersonal skills, team-player, strong organizational, communication skills
Exceptional ability to multitask and learn new applications
Clinical Trial Associate, August 2005 to till date
Kelly Scientific Resources, Somerset, NJ
- Collected and reviewed regulatory documents from clinical sites; and communicated with sites regarding trial start-up, conduct, and close-out activities.
- Setup and maintained clinical trial tracking systems and tools.
- Liaised with Clinical Operations and vendors regarding tracking information.
- Managed and tracked study specific payments and clinical & non-clinical supplies.
- Generated and reviewed management reports from internal tracking systems.
Clinical Trial Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Abraxis BioScience Inc., Somerset, NJ
- Supported project clinical teams as required.
- Distributed, collected, and tracked study documentation and completed project deliverables accurately.
- Utilized technology effectively to support clinical development processes.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Ohio Dominican University, Ohio, OH