3303 E Baseline Rd, Ste 112
Antioch, CA 94509
Job Objective To obtain a Golf Cart Attendant position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of Golf procedures and etiquette
- Remarkable ability to wash and dry golf carts throughout the shift
- Profound ability to operate a golf cart, four-wheel drive Jeep and driving range picker
- Strong ability to withstand a range of outside weather conditions
- Sound knowledge of operating a hand-held radio communication device
- Profound skills of effective communication with fellow staff members, valet and bell staff
- Through ability to familiarize with trail access locations to properly address guest inquiries
- Strong customer service skills and excellent oral and verbal communication skills
Golf Cart Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Indian Hills Country Club, Antioch, CA
- Greeted and welcomed the guests enthusiastically with appropriate manners.
- Performed duties and meet requirements for tournaments, club rentals, and services which the Head Golf Professional and Assistant Professionals.
- Displayed good conduct with appropriate mannerism at all times in accordance with the standards.
- Rendered professional advice, opinions, assistance, and services and promoted the interests of the company in providing service to the guest.
- Facilitated guest-friendly environment and responded to any reasonable task.
- Assisted in other departments as needed and ensured to attend monthly departmental meetings.
Golf Cart Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Irvine Company, Antioch, CA
- Facilitated the guests with their equipments.
- Maintained admirable manners whilst greeting golfers as they arrive and leave the Club.
- Facilitated to offer cleaning clubs and golf bags of the guests.
- Administered cleanliness of the golf carts before and after use.
- Maintained the golf clubs in the storage.
- Managed to tow carts to and from the Cart Barn and assisted the Assistant Pros with tournament set-ups.
Bachelor’s Degree in Recreation, Jacksonville University, Florida, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated