2422 Sixth Ave N
Dalton, GA, 30720
Job Objective To secure the position of Deli Clerk that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Deli Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Dillons, Dalton, GA
- Greeted the customers and respond to their questions and requests in a courteous and helpful way.
- Prepared meats and vegetables for cooking and operate various types of mixing, frying, and baking equipments.
- Attached appropriate labels; washed and sanitized cookware in accordance with local health department standards.
- Familiarized with operating registers.
- Managed to keep sales area, backroom, and coolers clean and volunteered to sweep and mop the deli floors often.
- Familiarized with all the products in the store to answer queries and to assist customers.
Deli Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Kroger – Mid-South, Dalton, GA
- Monitored to replenish product in the deli cases; rotated product and ensured that code dating procedures are followed.
- Accurately recorded and assisted in preparing deli special orders and ensured that the customer is delighted with the end product.
- Properly handled products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines and ensured safe shopping environment.
- Provided exemplary customer service by greeting customers in the department and ensured their orders are filled to meet their expectations.
- Made suggestions to customers; to enhance their shopping experience.
- Managed to read shelf tags, signs, product labels, training materials etc.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of billing, accounting and record maintaining
- Ability to lift and carry items weighting up to 50 lbs
- Assist customers to locate particular products of inquiry
- Ability to respond to customers queries about products, price etc
- Exemplary mannered personality in assisting customers
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to perform complex data entry tasks
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Associate Degree in Commerce, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated