2607 N Val Vista Rd
Bessemer, AL 35020
Job Objective Seeking a Bar Attendant position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working in food and beverage industry
- Sound knowledge of beers and wines
- In-depth knowledge of water resort food and beverage outlets
- Ability to bend stoop and twist while preparing beverages
- Ability to use motions when preparing and pouring all types of drinks
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong physical ability to lift and push objects over 40 lbs
- Familiarity with standard cash-handling procedures
Bar Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Westin, Bessemer, AL
- Set up, stocked and maintained work areas.
- Assisted in stocking ice, glassware and paper supplies.
- Removed wastes from bar tables.
- Maintained cleanliness of work areas.
- Maintained clean and professional appearances at work.
- Protected bar assets and maintained confidentiality of proprietary information.
Bar Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
JC Resorts, Bessemer, AL
- Restocked all mini-bar items in fridge prior to guests’ arrival.
- Ensured guests privacy and requested in a courteous way.
- Assisted in stocking up rooms according to Hotel standards.
- Delivered guests amenities prior arrival.
- Maintained clean service-ware in rooms as per standards.
Associate Degree in Hospitality Management, Loma Linda University, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated