Beverage Supervisor Resume
Here is the Beverage Supervisor Resume example:
1278 Ventura Drive
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Job Objective Prepared to remain long term with the right company as Beverage Supervisor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable supervisory experience in a high volume restaurant
- Extensive knowledge of bar operations
- In-depth knowledge of Bar and Serving Standards
- Sound knowledge of food and beverage service techniques, menus and drink lists
- Excellent communication skills
- Great ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Immense ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment & accommodate a flexible work schedule
Beverage Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Jacobs Entertainment, Inc., Santa Cruz, CA
- Supervised and directed all aspects of the restaurant, lobby bar, banquets and room service.
- Assigned, directed, supervised and trained the staff in the proper methods of food and beverage service.
- Oversaw cleaning and safeguarding of equipment and facilities.
- Inspected dining rooms to ensure all quality and service standards were met.
- Assisted in competitive pricing and menu changes in restaurant, room service and lobby bar.
- Maintained guest check audits and ensured proper purchase of alcohol and maintained inventories.
Beverage Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Omni Hotels, Santa Cruz, CA
- Conducted all weekly and monthly inventories and completed all accompanying paperwork.
- Oversaw upcoming events, parties, banquets, promotions and league start-ups.
- Interviewed, trained and reviewed all restaurant, snack bar and kitchen employees.
- Maintained safe and sound surroundings for customers and employees.
- Oversaw daily routines in restaurant and bar to ensure quality and service met established specifications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food & Beverage Service, Ferrum College, Ferrum, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated