12019 Windom Peak Way
Somerville, NJ 08876
Job Objective To obtain a File Clerk position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
File Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Brach Eichler L.L.C., Somerville, NJ
- Created New Patient Charts.
- Demonstrated appropriate and accurate filing patient information into charts.
- Furthered to create paperwork for missing information and absence of chart.
- Facilitated to Pull and re-file charts upon request.
- Assisted during large copy jobs.
- Sorted and distributed reports.
- Delivered incoming faxes as indicated.
File Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
ROCS, Inc., Somerville, NJ
- Demonstrated to file and retrieve documents of individual members.
- Maintained a system for timely, efficient, and accurate alphanumeric filing of all program files.
- Audited payments through appropriate files and corresponding documents and check stub supporting each payment.
- Assisted to verify accuracy of member and provider file documentation.
- Assisted Quality Control team verifying member and provide arranged files.
- Guided fellow team members to meet deadlines; complete any.
- Provided support for special projects as assigned.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Competent organizational and intrapersonal skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Good attitude, high energy, team player
- Ability to support organizations values, goals and objectives
- Admirable judgment, problem solving, and decision making skills
Associate Degree in Commerce, Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated