15018 SE 46th Way
Arverne, NY 11692
Job Objective To secure the position of Employee Benefits Consultant that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Employee Benefits Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Marsh and McLennan Companies, Arverne, NY
- Assisted in developing employee communications strategy.
- Oversaw other team members in the execution of open enrollment process.
- Developed and maintained vendor rapport and contacts.
- Examined information on staff health benefits.
- Assisted clients in managing billing, plan, agreement and necessary modification.
- Coordinated with client to administer applications related to employee benefits.
Employee Benefits Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Willis North America, Arverne, NY
- Conducted marketing analysis and reviewed claim reports.
- Reviewed applications and agreements, and managed rapport with carriers.
- Prepared plan budgets and constructed employee contribution modeling.
- Managed competitive bid processes.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in analytical work related to employee benefits programs
- Good understanding of government health and welfare field and general health care concepts
- Amazing ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a challenging work environment
- Proficient with HR systems, payroll, and benefit enrollment systems
- Great ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and mathematical skill
- Good command of Excel and strong oral and written communication skills
Bachelor Science in Human Resources, Florida International University, Florida, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated