824 S Washington St
Alton, TX 78573
Job Objective To obtain a Pension Consultant position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in retirement plans field
- Huge knowledge of qualified retirement plans
- Wide knowledge of defined benefit pension plan design and administration issues
- Deep knowledge of non-qualified deferred compensation plans
- Ability to travel in local market
- Ability to prepare data letters and other such client materials
- Excellent client relations skills
- Superior communication and leadership skills
Mount, Alton, TX, August 2005 – Present,
- Imparted accounting valuation statements.
- Formulated annual and quarterly pension statements.
- Managed several cases of special events treatments
- Extended quantitative analysis for a pension plan design.
- Carried out cash flow projection and annual cost estimation.
Nike, Inc., Alton, TX, May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed vendor selection process.
- Coordinated as designated local consultant.
- Imparted training sessions to clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Southern Arkansas University, Arkansas, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated