2226 Rollins Road
Grand Island, NE 68801
Job Objective To obtain a responsible position as Hospital Director where my past work experience will be beneficial.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished management experience in hospital environment
- Extensive knowledge of knowledge of hospital and professional services reimbursement systems
- Sound knowledge of functioning of hospitals, emergency departments and ambulatory care clinics
- Familiarity with federal and state hospital compliance laws, rules, regulations and guidelines
- Skilled in supervising, coaching and training hospital staff
- Strong leadership, analytical, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Uncommon ability to analyze and assess needs in medical informatics and education programs
- Outstanding ability to develop and sustain strong hospital, business leader relationships
Hospital Director, August 2005 – Present
Bedford Memorial Hospital, Grand Island, NE
- Recommended policies governing financial control and accounting practices.
- Established and maintained sound financial control and reporting systems covering all operations.
- Conducted long-range financial planning.
- Overseen all managers and assured effective and productive team.
- Managed all veterinarians in regard to production, scheduling and effectiveness.
- Ensured that appropriate accounting records are maintained on all assets, liabilities, and transactions.
- Managed marketing projects, training and customer service.
Hospital Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Stevens Hospital, Grand Island, NE
- Developed and maintained appropriate cash flow projections and controls.
- Developed and maintained suitable procedures for controlling and valuing inventories.
- Participated in the analysis of financing requirements; developed and recommended appropriate methods of financing.
- Administered all insurance activities, including recommendations regarding the determination of risk and the placement of coverage.
- Ensured that accounting practices are in accordance with the requirements of regulatory bodies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration, North Georgia College & State University, Dahlonega, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated