1906 Warner Street
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33311
Job Objective Seeking employment as ICU Doctor in a reputed clinic/hospital.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing intensive care in emergency department
- Sound knowledge of coordinating with health care providers
- Profound knowledge of administering treatments and medications
- Good understanding of nursing care practices and standards
- Exceptional ability to identify and resolve all issues efficiently
- Remarkable ability to provide optimal customer services
- Ability to interpret diagnostic tests accurately
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Ability to develop appropriate plan for care
- Ability to evaluate changes in the patient’s condition
- Ability to bend and stoop frequently
- Ability to explain procedures, to care for and comfort patients
Florida Hospital Careers, Ft Lauderdale, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Administered and implemented all physician order accurately.
- Assisted patients in admitting and discharge of all patients.
- Provided accurate transcription for all physician requirements.
- Maintained record of all nursing functions and provided update to it.
- Participated in various counseling sessions for health and emotional support to patients.
- Analyzed patient treatment plan and prioritized patient requirements.
- Monitored patient care plans and implemented as per facility requirements.
- Ensured compliance to all policies guidelines and procedures.
Silver Cross Hospital, Ft Lauderdale, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed regular assessment of treatment plans and evaluated patient requirement.
- Monitored and ensured compliance to all physician orders.
- Determined prescribed medications for patients and monitored vital signs.
- Maintained record of patient condition on computerized documentation systems.
- Provided assistance to patients and families for patient condition.
- Assisted in orientation of new staff members in ICU.
- Ensured compliance to all standard precautions for protective equipments.
- Coordinated with members to provide optimal level of care.
Doctor of Medicine and Surgery
Southern Polytechnic State University, Marietta, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated