1857 Calico Drive
Yakima, WA 98902
Job Objective In search of reputable company in which to fill position as Mobile Phlebotomist where my skills and training can be utilized to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in delivering mobile phlebotomy services to clients
- Immense knowledge of standard phlebotomy techniques and blood handling procedures
- Extensive knowledge of government-approved infection control and patient care policies and regulations
- Familiarity with local geographic area and standard computer programs
- Ability to prepare and maintain complete and accurate work-related records and documents
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient information, in a successful manner
Carter BloodCare, Yakima, WA
August 2012 – Present
- Loaded, transported, and unloaded all required equipments and specimens, carefully. necessary specimens to vehicle
- Operated company-provided vehicle to client locations and performed patient identification procedures.
- Collected, labeled, and packaged all patient-specific specimens, accurately and properly.
- Prepared, updated, and maintained correct and complete work-related records, as instructed.
- Protected confidentiality of patient information and supported all applicable patient rights.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with colleagues and patients.
BloodCenter of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, WI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Drove company-provided vehicles and used phlebotomy-related instruments like needles and syringes.
- Conducted and documented various phlebotomy procedures such as venipunctures and capillary punctures.
- Obtained, labeled, and stored all patient specimens, in a safe manner.
- Used Laboratory Information System and performed data entry of patient details and test orders.
- Ordered and maintained the inventory-level of all phlebotomy supplies and equipments.
- Participated in quality control activities and adhered to departmental SOPs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Phlebotomy
Peirce College, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated