2309 Rebecca Street
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Job Objective To join your company as Hotel Steward.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing various activities for hotel and restaurants
- Exceptional knowledge of departmental policies and procedures
- Wide knowledge of equipments and maintenance techniques
- Immense knowledge of various sanitation regulations
- Good understanding of OSHA regulation and Hotel maintenance requirements
- Ability to perform heavy physical work
- Ability to prepare clean service ware for events and functions
- Ability to communicate with clients in English
- Ability to set up banquets for various events
- Familiarity with various chemical procedures
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide Inc, Elk Grove Village, IL
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Maintained record of attendance and ensured compliance to rules.
- Assisted to clean kettles and ports in coordination with all cooks.
- Managed all silverware for facility and polished it on regular basis.
- Maintained and operated various hotel equipments for burnishing silver.
- Monitored dish machines as per hotel standards and maintained cleanliness.
- Administered storage areas and ensured cleanliness at all times.
- Collected and stored soiled ware efficiently and cleaned it.
Destination Hotels & Resorts, Elk Grove Village, IL
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Managed dishwashing machines and assisted to remove excess food and debris.
- Assisted to organize breakdown for various dirty wares for hotels.
- Ensured usage of appropriate chemicals as per specifications and resolve any deficiency.
- Organized workstation and efficient supplies and equipments for supervisor.
- Administered cleaning chemicals as per required OSHA regulations.
- Monitored all customer complaints and ensured optimal level of satisfaction.
- Analyzed guest requirements and provided resolution for all issues.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Hospitality Management
John Wesley College, High Point, NC