1830 Cedar Lane
Somerville, MA 2143
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as Distribution Manager in an organization that will effectively utilize my experience and offers opportunity for career growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in distribution management in the food industry
- Exceptional knowledge of delivery operations, distribution legalities and employee management
- In-depth knowledge of DOT regulations, warehousing practices, general accounting practices/budgeting, purchasing techniques
- Wide knowledge of inventory control practices, principles of inventory management, and elements of the physical distribution system
- Skilled in selecting, implementing and using warehouse management systems
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – Excel, Word and MS Access
- Ability to supervises and delegates tasks to warehouse employees
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills
Ralcorp, Somerville, MA
August 2005 – Present
- Prepared budgets and capital justifications for the warehouse to ensure productivity and minimize cost.
- Followed up on production, QA and customer issues and concerns.
- Managed supervisory and administrative personnel and overseen supervision of warehouse hourly personnel.
- Supported training and improvement initiatives.
- Ensured compliance to health and safety standards maintained by the employees.
- Conducted performance evaluations and disciplinary follow up.
Sara Lee, Somerville, MA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed shipment status to meet on-time and accurate delivery requirements.
- Prepared budget for distribution and transportation.
- Scheduled, assigned and directed workforce.
- Trained, monitored and evaluated workforce.
- Processed payroll for all distribution employees.
- Enforced Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan procedures.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Business Administration
Bismarck State College, Bismarck, ND
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated