14 James Avenue
Wichita, KS 67226
Job Objective Looking for employment as a Chief Medical Officer with a top rated organization that suits my expertise and experience levels.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in a competitive health care market
- Familiarity with population health management solutions
- Sound knowledge of various electronic medical record (EMR) platforms
- Extensive understanding of medical staff structure
- In-depth knowledge of medical staff organization and structure, medical credentialing and privileging
- Ability to build strong relationships among staff and physicians
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Experience
Chief Medical Officer, August 2005 – Present
Comprehensive Health Services, Wichita, KS
Participated in strategic planning of disease management and prevention programs, outcomes analysis and population management strategies.
Provided leadership and direction related to the role of telemedicine within CHS’ clinical delivery models.
Established and maintained relationships with academic institutions for the purposes of business and research collaboration.
Identified and assessed potential business alliances that are consistent with CHS’ strategic vision.
Chief Medical Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Baptist Memorial Hospital, Wichita, KS
Developed patient care programs for new services.
Provided guidance in compliance and regulatory matters.
Participated in case management and utilization review activities.
Communicated between the administration and medical staff.
Provided aid in physician recruitment, interaction with payers and insurance companies, managed care plans and employers.
Developed and installed information systems and clinical documentation programs.
Bachelor of Science in Medical Management, Bethany College, Bethany, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated