3788 Lady Bug Drive
Long Island City, NY 11101
Objective To secure Delivery Supervisor job where my abilities and experiences will help me advance in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience as a Delivery Supervisor in manufacturing environment
- Outstanding knowledge of unit scheduling and inventory control
- Familiarity with unit products, processes and departmental relationships
- Sound knowledge of Inventory Control and Safety Practices
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Amazing ability to ensure a safe industrial work environment
Delivery Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Diakon Logistics, Long Island City, NY
- Monitored staff works adhering to policies and procedures.
- Reviewed production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Identified shipping system improvements and resolved problems.
- Planned deliveries by reviewing production results and orders.
- Established and monitored delivery routes.
- Identified variances and implemented corrective actions.
- Managed personnel, material and equipment in supporting Client initiatives.
Delivery Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Acro Service Corp., Long Island City, NY
- Coordinated objects and manufacture mix supplies as scheduled.
- Expedited in-process and finished goods rotation and movement.
- Maintained safety and good housekeeping standards.
- Worked with other departments to meet production schedules.
- Trained, developed, and evaluated employees.
- Ensured compliance to local and national labor agreements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Hampton University, Hampton, VA