1684 Diamond Ave
Houston, TX, 77001
Objective To seek a responsible and challenging Dialysis Technician position by associating with a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Outstanding ability to articulate and understand terminal dialysis terms
- Amazing ability to distinguish various colors, textures and sizes
- Flexible in scheduling to meet the staffing needs of the unit
- Profoundly capable to perform all types of physical tasks
Dialysis Technician, August 2005 to till date
Medical Staffing Network, Houston, TX
- Performed patient care duties as assigned by the RN.
- Rendered nursing care and administered hemodialysis treatments to patients in renal failure, end Stage and acute.
- Provided medical care to patients with renal failure as directed by the medical staff and nephrologists.
- Reported to supervisor immediately, if any, abnormal changes noticed in patient condition.
- Initiated and terminated dialysis according to clinic protocol.
- Maintained a safe environment for patients and staff by following clinic procedures and policies.
Dialysis Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Intermountain Healthcare, Houston, TX
- Created charts with appropriate information during the course of the dialysis treatment.
- Evaluated the effectiveness of the dialysis regimen and made changes to meet patient’s needs within the parameters of the standing orders.
- Participated in unit services and instructed patient care courses to home dialysis aides.
- Participated in physician rounds and in-services and attended staff meetings.
- Followed set procedures to determine common medical complications and technical problems.
- Contributed in medical research as indicated.
Associate Degree in Care Management, Kaplan University, Davenport, IA