4695 Timberbrook Lane
Denver, CO 80203
Job Objective Hard-working and dedicated Coffee Shop Worker seeking full-time position with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in managing coffee shops and kiosks
- Profound knowledge of all coffee products
- Deep knowledge of human and food safety practices
- Ability to handle, prepare and store various products
- Ability to collect and process fees with cash register and balancing cash drawer
- Ability to learn new techniques and skills in food development
Coffee Shop Worker
Roundyâ€™s Supermarkets, Inc., Denver, CO
February 2005 â€“ Present
- Maintained good relationship with customers and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Managed inventory of products and ensured optimal stock maintenance at all times.
- Recommended products to customers and assisted in placing orders.
- Facilitated in maintaining same recipes in all orders consistently.
- Coordinated with customers in an effective manner and ensured effective services.
- Administered completion of all department objectives and goals.
- Operated and maintained all equipments and machinery used in coffee shop.
High School Diploma
Hall High School, Spring Valley, IL