Program Administrator Resume
Here is the Program Administrator Resume example:
1259 Bond Street
Narragansett, RI 2882
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Program Administrator where my skills will continue to grow and develop so I can enhance my training in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in social service program planning
- Huge knowledge of quality, manufacturing, operations and technical product marketing area
- Deep knowledge of senior administrative and management
- Familiarity with MRP, Procurement and Change Control
- Amazing ability to travel domestically
- Outstanding ability to manage with varied people and resolve problems
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Excellent data collection and analytic skills
Scott & White, Narragansett, RI
November 2007 – Present
- Imparted support to Program Management team.
- Coordinated with Program Managers.
- Corresponded with customers.
- Managed difficult and sensitive issues.
- Interpreted technical information in easy manner.
- Carried out data input.
DMS International Inc, Narragansett, RI
December 2003 – October 2007
- Aided Program Managers develop cost baselines.
- Outlined Memorandum of Agreement.
- Formulated the OJJDP reports.
- Administered program personnel and implemented disciplinary measures.
- Outlined program information and opportunities.
- Computed grant budget and cuff accounts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
La Salle University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated