Breakfast Attendant Resume Example
Here is the Breakfast Attendant Resume example:
8180 Champion Ln
Colchester, CT 6415
Job Objective To obtain a Breakfast Attendant position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in setting up breakfast area and maintaining food and supplies
- Remarkable ability to provide customer needs on time
- In-depth knowledge of restaurant operations, guest relations
- Amazing ability to recite various menu items clearly
- Amazing ability to work with a sense of urgency regarding tasks at hand
- Uncommon ability to maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
Breakfast Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Blount County Chamber of Commerce, Colchester, CT
- Ensured that serving areas were maintained clean and stocked with the necessary food & supplies.
- Assisted in greeting guests and seated them at tables.
- Adhered to safety policies and reported any unsafe conditions to management.
- Provided high quality customer service by meeting guests’ expectations and requirements.
- Attended department meetings and training as requested.
Breakfast Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Colchester, CT
- Responded to special requests from guests.
- Kept commitments and upheld organizational values.
- Approached all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service-oriented manner.
- Performed volunteering work readily.
- Assisted in wiping up spills, sweeps, mops and vacuumed kitchen and dining areas.
- Maintained an approachable, cheerful and helpful attitude.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management, Fort Valley State University, Georgia, GA
Breakfast Attendant Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated