Buffet Attendant Resume
Here is the Buffet Attendant Resume example:
12031 Waples Mill Rd
Beacon, NY 12508
Job Objective To obtain a Buffet Attendant position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Great experience in maintaining kitchen health, sanitation and food safety standards
- Remarkable knowledge of all the buffet procedures, food items and food preparation
- Excellent ability to maintain a professional and pleasant personality
- Amazing ability to read and communicate effectively in the English language
- Strong physical ability to work for long time
- Ability to endure smoke, dust and bright lights areas
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend, push and pull, and carry a minimum of 20 lbs
- Strong ability to work out a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
Buffet Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Wheel Productions, Beacon, NY
- Ensured the buffets were set up and broken down properly.
- Maintained replenishment of all the food items.
- Assisted in following safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Kept working area clean, neat and at a high level of presentation at all times.
- Assisted in ensuring the kitchen service area remained clean.
- Observed side work checklists were completed on a daily basis.
- Assisted in maintaining professional attitude and attire.
Buffet Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Roger Productions, Beacon, NY
- Worked together with other department supervisors.
- Ensured the highest level of service and guest satisfaction.
- Set up, maintained and performed breaking down of the Dining Room Buffet.
- Assisted with the delivery of hot and cold food items to banquet functions in prescribed time.
Associate Degree in tourism, Nicholls State University, Louisiana, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated