Coffee Shop Attendant Resume Example
Here is the Coffee Shop Attendant Resume example:
322 Water View Dr
Commack, NY 11725
Job Objective To obtain a Coffee Shop Attendant position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Great experience in preparing beverages in a fast paced casual dining atmosphere
- Thorough knowledge of ordering, merchandising and stocking of products
- Proficient in using Coffee Machine, Frozen Drink Machine, Milkshake Blender and Telephone
- Strong math skills and money handling skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Amazing ability to take initiative and work unsupervised
- Proficient with basic computer knowledge
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Coffee Shop Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Nescafe Productions, Commack, NY
- Maintained the cafÃ© area clean.
- Served food and beverages to customers seated at counter.
- Sent orders to kitchen as and when received.
- Picked up and served order when it was ready.
- Provided assistance in other job classifications.
- Determined that all tasks were performed immediately as directed by immediate supervisor.
Coffee Shop Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Barista Productions, Commack, NY
- Assisted in itemizing and totaling checks for service and totals.
- Maintained transactions on cash register and accepted payment.
- Collected and tallied all sales according to inspecting procedures.
- Made changes and kept an accurate and secure bank.
- Assisted in taking orders and prepared orders according to guest requests.
- Maintained uniform standards as outlined in employee handbook.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management, Fort Valley State University, Georgia, GA