Coffee Shop Manager Resume Example
Here is the Coffee Shop Manager Resume example:
3103 Clover Drive
Pueblo, CO 81003
Job Objective Experienced Coffee Shop Manager seeking employment with reputable organization where my skills and training can be a positive contribution to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in ABC and Food Handler card
- Experience in managing cafÃ© and restaurant and monitoring all food and beverage supplies
- Exceptional knowledge of commercial kitchen equipments
- Remarkable knowledge of register systems
- Ability to handle all food safely
- Ability to perform all mathematical functions for food preparation
- Good customer service skills
- Amazing skills to multi task and complete work
- Proficient to work independently
Coffee Shop Manager
Cannery Casino Hotel, Pueblo, CO
October 2008 – Present
- Assisted all customers with requests and ensured response.
- Monitored supplies of products and replenished stock from backroom.
- Greet all customers pleasantly and managed all communication.
- Administered everyday activities of store from opening to closing.
- Provided optimal level of customer services.
- Prepared reports within required timeframe and schedule.
- Assisted all guests to appropriate tables.
- Managed and processed all guest orders and ensured quality.
Assistant Manager – Coffee Shop
Sheraton Crescent Hotel, Pueblo, CO
August 2003 – September 2008
- Implemented all outlet operations and maintained optimal customer services.
- Maintained knowledge on all food and beverage trends.
- Supervised performance of staff and scheduled duties for all operations.
- Ensured compliance to all HACCP, OSHA and alcoholic beverage commission guidelines.
- Monitored inventory of food, beverage and all paper supplies.
- Prepared and forecast all quality assurance reports for administrative staff.
Coffee Shop Clerk
Rosen Hotels & Resorts, Pueblo, CO
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored and provided response to all customer requests.
- Maintained neat and clean work area at all times.
- Managed inventory of supplies and product and placed order.
- Prepared work schedule for employees on rotational basis.
- Organized and maintained cash register for outlet.
- Maintained and operated espresso machines on regular basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality
Marylhurst University, Marylhurst, OR