Food Safety Consultant Resume
Here is the Food Safety Consultant Resume example:
18283 Highway 171
Pelham, AL 35124
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position of Food Safety Consultant position in a reputed organization to utilize my experience and my knowledge to benefit the organization.
Food Safety Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Next, Pelham, AL
- Managed a range of professional and technical staff.
- Ensured that statutory food was delivered to consumers on time.
- Focused on the technical concerns of the Food law enforcement team.
- Examined food quality as per legislation standards.
- Led and prepared projects or research assignments as required.
Food Safety Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Symo, Inc., Pelham, AL
- Prepared notices and schedules as required and managed works undertaken to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and standards.
- Participated in the development of training programs for technical officers, students and other staff.
- Attended Committee, Sub-Committees and other meetings to provide advice as required.
- Participated in promotional projects and initiatives as required.
- Performed duties consistent with the scope and functions of the post.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of the broad Environmental Health role and its impact on society
- Extensive knowledge of food processing and packaging
- Familiarity with Food Law enforcement practices
- Good understanding of quality systems and best value concepts
- Ability to lead and motivate groups and individuals at all time
- Amazing ability to set and monitor performance target levels
- Good written and interpersonal skills
Bachelor of Science in Biology, Graceland University, Iowa, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated