Food Safety Manager Resume
Here is the Food Safety Manager Resume example:
3159 Bates Brothers Road
Columbus, OH 43204
Job Objective Experienced Food Safety Manager seeks a new career path where I can put my experience to use for the benefit of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in various specializations
- Exceptional experience in monitoring progressive food industry and providing training
- Sound knowledge of food safety requirements
- Profound knowledge of quality standards in manufacturing
- Ability to design presentations for employees
- Ability to work with various teams
- Ability to resolve all issues
- Amazing communication skills in both forms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Food Safety Manager
Kinsa Group, Columbus, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and implemented various safety processes.
- Ensured compliance to customer specifications for products.
- Administered food safety measures and prepared reports.
- Coordinated with various teams and resolved issues.
- Provided training to employees as per requirement.
- Designed programs and maintained sanitation through facility.
- Prepared master cleaning schedule as per requirement.
- Performed regular audit on various programs for effectiveness.
Food Safety Quality Coordinator
Lancaster Foods, LLC, Columbus, OH
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored and developed continuous improvement procedures for processes.
- Administered environmental and third party audit programs.
- Coordinated with Quality departments and implemented new strategies.
- Provided subject matter expertise to all members for food safety.
- Performed troubleshoot on all food safety practices.
- Ensured compliance to all GMP and USDA standards.
Food Safety Team Leader
Kwik Trip, Inc., Columbus, OH
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored and provided update to food safety management systems.
- Provided training on food safety practices.
- Prepared all reports for food safety management system.
- Determined and regularly tracked all food safety objectives.
- Analyzed processes and identified issues.
- Gathered audit results and provided feedback to customers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Safety
Knoxville College, Knoxville, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated