Meat Clerk Resume
Here is the Meat Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Minneapolis, MN 55450
Job Objective Seek a Meat Clerk position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Harris Teeter, Minneapolis, MN
May 2004 – Present
- Provided knowledgeable and prompt friendly service to customers.
- Educated customers with various methods of cooking meat and seafood products.
- Monitored the rotation of all meat and seafood products in cases.
- Expedited unloading stock and efficiently processed and stock products.
Safeway Inc., Minneapolis, MN
March 2002– April 2004
- Assisted the customers in providing productive advice to customers on selections.
- Managed to clean and sanitizes all Full-Service Meat & Seafood cases.
- Managed to accurately weigh and label meat products.
- Ensured that proper temperatures are being maintained.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience with clerical activities in a meat industry environment
- Deep knowledge in cold storage facilities management
- Ability to handle customers’ needs and requirements in a meat industry
- Deep knowledge of meat products and maintenance
- Proficient in handling meat operations from cutting to the finished packed product
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of hygiene and sanitation
- Ability to communicate meat department needs and tasks to the meat manager
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a variety of situations
Associate Degree in Accounting
Owens Community College, Perrysburg, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated