Door Attendant Resume Example
Here is the Door Attendant Resume example:
100 Executive Dr, Ste 100
Fontana, CA 92335
Job Objective To obtain a Door Attendant position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Great experience working experience as Door Attendant
- Excellent ability of maintaining a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
- Ability to answer phones, monitor emergency call system, and secure doors
- Ability to Escort guests to the Front Desk
- Profound ability to drive and hold a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to drive standard and automatic transmission vehicles
- Good verbal and written communications skills
Door Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Red Lion Hotels, Fontana, CA
- Greeted and welcomed all guests to the hotel.
- Took considerate care to store luggage upon request.
- Assisted in loading and unloading luggage.
- Communicated with guests using a positive and attentive speaking voice.
- Answered questions and offered aspiring options such as hotel outlets and services.
- Ensured work area and motor lobby were cleaned at all times.
Door Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Starwood Hotels, Fontana, CA
- Represented the hotel at the main entrance.
- Greeted all guests in a polite manner.
- Assisted in opening car doors for arriving and departing hotel customers.
- Maintained driveway traffic flow to allow main hotel entrance accessibility.
- Ensured sufficient space for passenger luggage and offered luggage assistance to all guests.
- Examined luggage tags and provided claim tickets that ensured appropriate delivery.
- Retrieved luggage from luggage storage for guests checking out of the hotel.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management, Grand Canyon University, Arizona, AZ
Door Attendant Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated