Fine Dining Manager Resume Example
Here is the Fine Dining Manager Resume example:
2806 Callison Lane
Newark, DE 19714
Job Objective Qualified Fine Dining Manager seeking situation that allows me to use my knowledge to gain business for the company and to bring about positive change.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing various activities in hospitality industry
- Exceptional knowledge of restaurant business
- Outstanding knowledge of customer services
- Ability to manage and resolve customer and employee issues
- Ability to interpret all instructions
- Amazing communication skills
- Excellent skills manage multiple project
Fine Dining Manager
Harrah’s Chester Casino and Racetrack, Newark, DE
October 2008 – Present
- Ensured compliance to all health standards for board.
- Monitored inventory and placed appropriate order.
- Designed and ensured compliance to department budget.
- Analyzed services and maintained guest satisfaction.
- Determined and achieved all business objectives as per code of commitment.
- Monitored all issues and provided efficient resolution.
- Facilitated to improve services through customer feedback.
- Developed menu and maintained optimal standard of food.
Fine Dining Bartender
HARRAH’S JOLIET, Newark, DE
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided excellent customer services to customers.
- Maintained inventory of all supplies for cocktails.
- Ensured optimal level of customer services.
- Monitored work area and maintained cleanliness at all times.
- Managed communication with all employees and customers.
- Evaluated recipes and interpreted instructions.
Fine Dining Cook
Pinnacle, Newark, DE
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with chef and prepared food items.
- Ensured compliance to all departmental policies and procedures.
- Assisted kitchen staff in food preparation.
- Monitored recipe and menu guidelines for organization.
- Analyzed requirements and prepared dishes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Spalding University, Louisville, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated