Ground Attendant Resume
Here is the Ground Attendant Resume example:
322 Water View Dr
Commack, NY 11725
Job Objective To obtain a Ground Attendant position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on working experience in landscaping and outdoors maintenance
- Remarkable knowledge of general maintenance
- Profound ability to read, understand basic instructions and communicate effectively
- Admirable knowledge of golf vehicles and equipment maintenance
- Profound ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and the general public
Ground Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Cloud Productions, Commack, NY
- Monitored and maintained sidewalk, parking lots and driveway.
- Ensured to practice all the safety standards at all times.
- Reported to work on time accurately in accordance posted schedule and ensured to follow proper standards for operation of equipment.
- Ensured to remain alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and co-workers at all times.
- Assisted in fertilizer and pesticide applications; irrigation scheduling and repairs.
- Participated occasionally in golf course turf maintenance projects.
- Prepared records of time, materials used, and work performed.
High School Diploma, Bergen Catholic High School, Oradell, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated