Guest Services Coordinator Resume
Here is the Guest Services Coordinator Resume example:
1869 Chipmunk Lane
Bangor, ME 4401
Job Objective To obtain a Guest Services Coordinator position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Guest Services Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Fifa, Inc., Bangor, ME
- Handled phone calls and set up appointments, greeted members and guests upon arrival.
- Coordinated in maintaining professional front desk and reception area.
- Coordinated in administrative tasks and database update.
- Established and maintained weekly business relationships with all prospective hospitality partners.
- Developed and ensured standards of excellence for services offered.
- Coordinated in creation and distribution of collateral material marketing our guest services and ensured that Business to Business contacts are well supplied.
Guest Services Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Rofus Corporation, Bangor, ME
- Handled reception desk operations and procedures including registration, sales and retention.
- Implemented and cultivated sales and marketing and customer service culture within the front line team.
- Analyzed sales data; measured sales performance and reported on key performance indicators.
- Managed reception desk functions including maintenance of registration software, hardware and equipment.
- Expedited front lines, directed flow of guests and ensured professional customer service.
- Trained staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in office management, guest services
- Solid understanding of principles, practices and techniques of modern sales and customer service practices
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Outstanding ability to operate on-line computer system, and work as part of a professional team and collaborate effectively with peers
- Amazing ability to develop and maintain efficient working association
- Amazing ability to identify problems, assess alternatives, render consistent and logical decisions
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Metropolitan State College of Denver, Colorado, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated