Hotel Consultant Resume
Here is the Hotel Consultant Resume example:
4621 W 1st Street Rd
Visalia, CA 93277
Job Objective To obtain a Hotel Consultant position in an environment where I will get a chance to utilize my knowledge and my experience.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in hotel industry
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Ability to coordinate and meet budget goals
- Ability to communicate well with client s and colleagues
- Excellent organizational and negotiation skills
- Superior communication skills
Austoria, Visalia, CA, August 2005 – Present
- Aided purchasing of hotel rooms.
- Managed negotiating terms and conditions with hotels.
- Handled hotel bookings for projects.
- Carried out selling of hotel rooms.
- Executed add-on sales to groups.
Katriya Inc., Visalia, CA, May 2000 – July 2005
- Participated sponsor meetings and client meetings.
- Analyzed own project and evaluated no shows and managed fresh bookings on site.
- Coordinated about deviations to processes.
- Collaborated about issues, deviations and problems with clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Central Connecticut State University, Connecticut, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated