545 Radio Park Drive
Athens, GA 30601
Job Objective Highly motivated Hotel Hostess seeking an opportunity in a renowned organization where I can make a positive contribution.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of banquet services in hotel
- Sound knowledge of menu items and prices
- Operational knowledge of food service equipment
- Familiarity with food preparation methods and garnishes
- Proficient with safety and sanitation standards
- Outstanding ability to operate POS system
- Amazing ability to address guest needs
- Remarkable ability to analyze business correspondence
Hamilton Park Hotel, Athens, GA
August 2007 – Present
- Managed table reservations effectively.
- Assisted in making seating arrangements.
- Maintained the dining hall clean and safe.
- Answered room service calls and orders.
- Ensured menu cards are clean.
- Ordered and stocked hotel supplies.
- Refilled beverages as per customer requests.
- Completed shift end reports for submitting to Manager.
The Galt House Hotel, Athens, GA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Handled large volumes of customers efficiently.
- Greeted and escorted customers to tables.
- Informed customers about menu items and daily specials.
- Followed proper phone etiquette procedures.
- Followed proper dress codes and service standards.
- Coordinated with kitchen staffs to deliver food to customers in a timely manner.
- Assisted in bussing and cleaning tables.
- Thanked customers upon departure.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management
Wilkes Community College, Wilkesboro, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated