Hotel Switchboard Operator Resume Example
Here is the Hotel Switchboard Operator Resume example:
2902 E Division St
Corning, AR 72422
Job Objective To secure the position of Hotel Switchboard Operator in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a Hotel Switchboard Operator
- Proficient with telephone switchboard and PBX equipment and systems
- Profound ability to maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests
- Uncommon ability to multi-task while operating a switchboard and computer keyboard
- Exceptional ability to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment
- Ability to answer a multi-line phone system and to work under pressure
- Ability to read, write and speak effectively in English, Spanish and French
- Excellent customer service skills and Phone skills
Hotel Switchboard Operator, May 2004 – Present
Loews Philadelphia Hotel, Corning, AR
- Operated switchboard, intercommunication system and two-way means of communication.
- Furnished information and phone numbers to callers as requested
- Inquired to pass on the caller to appropriate resort employees.
- Maintained, published and distributed critical telephone number lists to staff as required.
- Posted housekeeping staff to guest rooms when required.
Hotel Switchboard Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Davidson Hotel Company, Corning, AR
- Maintained current back-up report of an alphabetical listing of all guests.
- Received and distributed faxes to guests and appropriate departments within the hotel.
- Produced appropriate reports for the proper functioning of the department.
- Maintained checked-out registration cards in alphabetical order according to check-out date.
- Checked all trunk lines and performed other tests to ensure the telephone system is properly functioning.
- Insured that guest name and room number is confirmed at time order is up.
Associate’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Seattle Pacific University, Washington, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated