Visitor Services Manager Resume
Here is the Visitor Services Manager Resume example:
1633 Howard Street
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Job Objective To obtain a secured position as Visitor Services Manager and so I can become a valued member of the team while moving forward with my training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in administering special events, managing visitors requirements and catering to needs of various audiences
- Outstanding knowledge of public relation procedures and techniques
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft products, cold-calling businesses
- Remarkable ability to work in contact management systems
- Ability to resolve all issues with practical solutions
- Skilled to collect data and analyze it
Visitor Services Manager
Morton Arboretum, Grand Rapids, MI
October 2008 – Present
- Identified all services and tourist attraction in nearby areas for visitors.
- Managed inquiries and responded to all mails and email queries of customers.
- Evaluated all visitor center staff and work done by volunteers.
- Monitored inventory management of center and placed purchase orders accordingly.
- Scheduled staff for each staff at visitor information center and updated information on local events.
- Developed employee time sheet and processed all information.
- Conducted various visitor surveys for various researches.
- Administered all feedback and recommended all collateral needs.
Visitor Services Specialist
Harvard University, Grand Rapids, MI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Executed all special events, scheduled and coordinated all special events at facility.
- Managed client requests, scheduled events based on gathered information and assisted sales manager in implementing it.
- Resolved all problems and provided optimal customer services.
- Administered membership programs such as fund raisers and direct mail campaigns.
- Assisted Development Officer with various special events and projects.
- Supervised work of all staff members and volunteers.
Visitor Services Representative
Ventura Visitors & Convention Bureau, Grand Rapids, MI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored all information on various events and business.
- Maintained all bulletin boards and brochure racks.
- Managed visitor itineraries and assisted in all queries.
- Assisted visitors coming to office and provided information on destination.
- Analyzed and interpreted all maps and directions.
- Organized working of security alarm system and performed troubleshoot on same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Missouri Valley College, Marshall, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated