HR Business Analyst Resume
Here is the HR Business Analyst Resume example:
7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective To secure a HR Business Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of HR functions, policies and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases and concepts
- Familiarity with recruitment practices, HR functions and processes
- Proficient with Oracle Peoplesoft HRMS payroll, PeopleSoft, Talent Management Systems, Learning Management Systems, Business Objects and PeopleSoft
- Ability to compile and analyze data for reports and special projects
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
HR Business Analyst
Synapse Technologies, Seattle, WA
August 2005 – Present
- Developed and created functional design and specifications in partnership with HR Functions and Teams.
- Analyzed business requirements and designed solutions that solved technical and business issues of varying complexity.
- Developed and prepared project documentation including requirements specifications, use cases, test scripts and plans.
- Executed test plans for all phases of system testing including Unit, Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
- Designed and created system security strategy including user types, groups and permissions.
HR Business Analyst
The Plaster Group, LLC, Seattle, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Facilitated brainstorming sessions to refine requirements.
- Determined and delivered functional specifications, use cases, test plans, communications and training plans.
- Proficiently understood existing systems environment and anticipated and resolved potential issues with new solutions and initiatives.
- Provided implementation support through transition to ongoing operations.
Bachelors Degree in Human Resources
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated