Onboarding Specialist Resume
Here is the Onboarding Specialist Resume example:
2776 Meadow Lane
Napa, CA 94559
Job ObjectiveSeeking position that utilizes my training as an accomplished Onboarding Specialist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing presentation, developing curriculum for instructional designs and analyzing various business processes
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Deep knowledge of expense management and lotus notes
- Immense ability to perform troubleshoot on processes and systems
- Exceptional ability to manage all conflicts and escalate issues
- Skilled to develop and maintain applications
- Excellent skills to identify and resolve problems
- Proficient in coordinating with clients
JPMorgan Chase & Co, Napa, CA
May 2006 – Present
- Managed communication for candidates and employees who refer candidate.
- Coordinated with lateral recruitment team and scheduled interviews for new jobs.
- Developed offer letters for securities.
- Compiled all paperwork for new recruits and ensured timely payments to same.
- Assisted manager by sending hire emails and initiated desk set up process.
- Ensured appropriate orientation for all new recruits and maintained standard for same.
- Maintained records of all new hires and prepared spreadsheets for same.
NASA Federal Credit Union, Napa, CA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed on boarding process for all investment representatives and sales support staff.
- Developed processes and trained individuals in various business applications through telephone and site.
- Analyzed process, diagnosed problems and ensured effective resolution for same.
- Documented all reports and resolution as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts
Wheaton College, Norton, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated