Recruitment Officer Resume Example
Here is the Recruitment Officer Resume example:
3951 West Drive
Chicago, IL 60605
Job Objective Pursuing a Recruitment Officer position in which my skills, special training and experience will positively impact the organization in meeting end goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Human Resources and recruitment
- Wide knowledge of best practices in recruitment
- Familiarity with international talent pools and sources
- Ability to research and identify substantive issues
- Proficient with recruitment tools and case management technologies
Savannah State University, Chicago, IL
August 2005 – Present
- Conducted interviews for job seekers and matched suitable candidates.
- Managed local and overseas recruitment campaigns.
- Corresponded with local and overseas recruitment agencies.
- Outlined recruitment advertisements and formulated employment offer letter.
- Reviewed certificates and testimonials of candidates.
- Coordinated with the departmental heads.
Keck Graduate Institute, Chicago, IL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Handled and outlined recruitment advertisements.
- Managed matters relating to recruitment and selection.
- Imparted coaching and administration support.
- Developed human resource development.
- Maintained company’s office administration.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Springfield College, Springfield, MA
Recruitment Officer Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated