Workforce Development Manager Resume
Here is the Workforce Development Manager Resume example:
1724 Byers Lane
Sierra City, CA 96125
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to utilize my skills as an experienced Workforce Development Manager while helping company excel and meet long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in developing programs for succession planning and providing training to young adults
- Deep knowledge of workforce standards and support staff
- Operational knowledge of basic statics, policy context for workforce standards and personalising
- Remarkable ability to resolve all complex problems
- Huge ability to understand workforce frameworks and models
- Good planning and development skills
- Skilled to interpret and understand technology
- Proficient in understanding emerging trends
Workforce Development Manager
Goodwill of Greater Washington, Sierra City, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained effective relationships with managers and developed strategies on recruitment.
- Coordinated with managers and made required organizational changes for various jobs.
- Participated in meetings with managers and supervisors and maintained knowledge on various assigned programs.
- Provided support to management proves and evaluated work done by managers.
- Hired and trained various employees and evaluated performance on same.
- Managed work according to legal requirements and provided support to all government regulations.
- Performed various new employee orientation sessions and prepared a workforce.
- Assisted human resources team to identify various employee issues.
Workforce Development Coordinator
Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind, Sierra City, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with staff and supervised work of all instructors.
- Prepared and maintained all student records and tracked progress for all students.
- Analyzed community requirements and identified educational needs of society and prepared programs.
- Participated in various staff meetings and prepared monthly reports to be circulated.
- Maintained knowledge on various community education programs and related activities.
- Developed community programs according to requirement.
Workforce Development Consultant
Raytheon, Sierra City, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed innovative development programs and designed programs to suit individual need.
- Analyzed current workforce and provided solutions for various service cultures.
- Developed interventions in association with internal clients.
- Evaluated customer service framework.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated