Logistics Clerk Resume Example
Here is the Logistics Clerk Resume example:
1317 W Northern Lights Blvd
Allison Park, PA, 15101
Job Objective To obtain a Logistics Clerk position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Logistics Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Barrett Business Services Inc., Allison Park, PA
- Administered to input accident reports received via telephone, e-mail, fax and mail into the computer system.
- Processed letters to claimants and adverse carriers in cases where the customer provides liability insurance through their own carrier.
- Verified coverage, contacted field locations and Lotus Notes e-mail application.
- Managed to copy, scan, fax, e-mail and maintained files by updating and deleting.
- Ascertained the correctness and completeness of data.
- Ensured accurate distribution of mail.
Logistics Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Career Smart Executive Recruiters, Allison Park, PA
- Loaded trucks and picked partial pallets for customer orders with utmost accuracy.
- Managed to unload and transfer product and put away in racked or floor storage.
- Consolidated racks and floor storage to manage space in the warehouse.
- Demonstrated to take care of damaged product, rebuilding pallets and dumping product.
- Completed all paperwork on a daily basis.
- Ensured to elevate and support the company’s safety progress.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Able to do research, analyze complex information and think logically
- Ability to maintain and establish good working relationships
- Great Ability to make sound judgments and have critical thinking
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions
- Able to work under extreme stress and pressure
Associate Degree in Business Administration, Wayne County Community College, Detroit, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated