Master Scheduler Resume
Here is the Master Scheduler Resume example:
1965 Dark Hollow Road
Evansville, WI 53536
Job Objective Acquire the position of Master Scheduler in a growth oriented organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing software development life cycle
- Sound knowledge of developing and maintain master schedule
- Profound knowledge of various computer applications
- Exceptional ability to develop reports and manuals
- Outstanding ability to develop various formulas and macros
- Ability to coordinated with managers and engineering staff
- Ability to develop intermediate schedules
- Ability to use various analysis tools
- Ability to write reports and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information
Compressor Controls Corporation, Evansville, WI
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with control staff to track project schedule at regular intervals.
- Supervised training of project schedulers as per requirements.
- Assisted internal and external team members to work within timeframe.
- Developed and maintained high quality plans to ensure successful schedule.
- Designed complex programs and ensure compliance to project control systems.
- Developed various baseline resource assignments and evaluate contract budget.
- Performed regular analysis on resource and health metrics and identify issues.
- Maintained knowledge of all project schedule and maintain track of material requirements.
Menasha Corporation & Companies, Evansville, WI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained knowledge for plant production schedule.
- Administered manufacturing schedule and associate secondary orders.
- Coordinated with manufacturing personnel to ensure smooth functioning of schedule.
- Analyzed and ensure completion of all customer request to achieve targets.
- Monitored and resolved all customer issues for demand and supply issues.
- Provided support to all inventory management processes.
- Developed schedule to maximize efficiency of plant.
- Implemented quality policies and recommended continuous improvement processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
San Antonio College, San Antonio, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated