Childbirth Educator Resume Example
Here is the Childbirth Educator Resume example:
4907 Ingram Street
Dayton, OH 45402
Job Objective To obtain a position of Childbirth Educator where my skills can be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in providing assistance and teaching for child birth practices
- Immense knowledge of customer service processes
- Excellent knowledge of coordinating with patients and guests
- Ability to provide support to patients in childbirth process
- Ability to designing course curriculum for programs
- Familiarity of adult education programs and regulations
Beverly Hospital, Dayton, OH
August 2012 – Present
- Participated in various conferences for prenatal education and childbirth programs.
- Developed and evaluatedclass content and prepared education programs.
- Coordinated with community parameters and promoted breastfeeding among patients.
- Assisted women and provided assistance during pregnancy and childbirth.
- Maintained and provided accurate information for physiology and psychology health for patients.
- Participated in various community health fairs to promote services.
Central Maine Medical Center, Dayton, OH
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed and set up break down classroom to facilitate process.
- Provided childbirth training to aspiring parents to assist in the process.
- Analysed client requirements and recommended appropriate products and services.
- Coordinated with physicians and community members and provided support to community.
- Maintained prenatal calendar and scheduled tours as per requirement.
- Developed and planned programs as per requirement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Newman University, Wichita, KS
Childbirth Educator Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated