Clinic Manager Resume
Here is the Clinic Manager Resume example:
823 Oliverio Drive
Moundridge, KS 67107
Job Objective Seeking a career as Clinic Manager in which I can use my skills and experience to grow with company and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in BLS CPr
- Outstanding experience in managing various clinic activities and scheduling appointments
- Immense knowledge of current nursing protocols
- Exceptional knowledge of clinical procedures
- Ability to maintain efficient relationships with patients and staff
- Ability to manage all emergency situations
- Good decision making skills
- Amazing skills to resolve all issues
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office applications
Miami Children’s Hospital, Moundridge, KS
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised all clinical operations and schedule staff in clinics.
- Evaluated and determined appropriate clinical policies and procedures.
- Administered working of PRN employees of more than 20 members.
- Ensured optimal patient results and provided support to all clinic staff.
- Provided efficient and therapeutic care to clinical staff and facilitated healing.
- Analyzed clinic patients and provided efficient patient education.
- Managed care delivery according to required standards and guidelines.
- Maintained patient information and recommended continuous improvement in care.
UNC Hospitals, Moundridge, KS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Organized front office operations according to clinic policies.
- Developed and implemented all departmental policies within required budget.
- Evaluated working of departmental staff and provided training if required.
- Participated in nursing care and maintained patient health at all times.
- Monitored and tracked medication of patients and maintained equipments.
- Coordinated with management and ensure compliance to TQM principles.
Kennewick General Hospital, Moundridge, KS
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored all phone calls and scheduled appointments.
- Prepared charts for patient charts and provided required support.
- Assisted to prepare all bills and maintained accuracy in process.
- Evaluated any charge discrepancies and managed and complete all requests.
- Developed everyday production reports and maintained record.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Coe College, Cedar Rapids, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated