Clinical Case Manager Resume
Here is the Clinical Case Manager Resume example:
3523 Ashton Lane
Austin, TX 78758
Job Objective Seeking Clinical Case Manager Position with the perfect company that gives me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification for licensed vocational nurse
- Admirable experience in managing all clinical cases and discharge plans
- Huge knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Deep knowledge of quality assurance services
- Ability to recommend appropriate products to all care givers
- Ability to complete project within required timeframe
- Ability to work on flexible schedules
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Proficient in providing customer care services
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
Clinical Case Manager
Inova Health System, Austin, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared discharge risk assessment screens and managed all referrals.
- Analyzed high risk patients and provided care according to requirement.
- Coordinated with physicians to plan care procedures for patients and informed family.
- Provided efficient interface with patients and third party payers.
- Analyzed and informed of all transmit issues to Director.
- Maintained all discharge information for patients and provide required care.
- Supervised working of admitting and nursing staff.
Clinical Case Specialist
Molina Healthcare, Austin, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed orders to discharge patients from acute care facilities.
- Determined all patient qualifications and managed coverage.
- Monitored revenue cycle process and resolved all clinical issues.
- Provided efficient interface to departments in compliance with KCI guidelines.
- Analyzed all medical cases and associated trends to recommend care.
- Performed training programs for non clinical staff as well.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Northwood University, Cedar Hill, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated