CPR Instructor Resume Example
Here is the CPR Instructor Resume example:
382 Pearl Street
Roseville, CA 95661
Job Objective Looking for the job of a CPR Instructor so as to utilize my skills of teaching and help the students to achieve their goals and objectives.
- CPR Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Chamberlain College of Nursing, Downers Grove, IL
- Instructed about cardiovascular system.
- Instructed cardiopulmonary resuscitation techniques.
- Trained students about angioplasty, pacemaker surgery and bypass.
- Instructed about chest compressions and artificial respiration.
- Instructed techniques for establishing rapport with a patient.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide cardiopulmonary resuscitation knowledge and skills
- Immense ability to treat victims of respiratory emergencies and stroke
- Excellent experience and knowledge in open heart surgery and cardiology
- Extensive knowledge in first aid, CPR and automated external defibrillators
- Sound experience in cardiac rehabilitation
B.S in Nursing, 2004, Brown University
CPR Certification, 2006, Harvard University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated