CPR Trainer Resume
Here is the CPR Trainer Resume example:
2846 Pyramid Valley Road
Iowa City, IA 52240
Job Objective Searching for the opportunity to work as CPR Trainer by securing a position with growing firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in cardiac rehabilitation
- Strong cardiopulmonary resuscitation knowledge
- Profound knowledge in first aid, CPR and automated external defibrillators
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Exceptional ability to successfully complete instructor level courses in CPR/AED
- Strong ability to deal effectively with students, professionals, community groups and external audiences
- Excellent ability to treat victims of respiratory emergencies and stroke
Life Time Fitness, Iowa City, IA
February 2009 – Present
- Educated students regarding administering CPR.
- Provided training on AED usage.
- Trained students through CPR techniques.
- Completed demonstrations and administered tests.
- Set up classroom and assured safe operations of equipment.
Associate Degree in Emergency Management
Garrett Community College, McHenry, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated